Disclaimer of Warranty
This website and the information provided herein, including any references to Total Farm Marketing’s products and services, are provided “as is” without any warranty or implied term of any kind. Total Farm Marketing will make reasonable efforts to maintain accurate, reliable and current information on the website, but makes no warranty or representation as to the completeness or accuracy of such information. You understand and acknowledge that this information may be incomplete, may contain errors or may have become out-of-date. Total Farm Marketing makes no commitment, and expressly disclaims any duty, to update any information or reports contained on the website. Total Farm Marketing reserves the right to modify these Terms and to add, modify or delete any information on this website at any time without notice. All changes are effective immediately when Total Farm Marketing posts them and apply to all access to and use of this website thereafter. You are expected to check this page from time to time so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
This website is not intended to provide specific insurance or other advice for any individual or business entity and should not be relied on for such. Persons seeking insurance or other advice should contact a licensed insurance producer.
The materials contained on this website, including its design and images, information and other content, are the property of Total Farm Marketing and are protected by copyright, trademarks, trade names, service marks and other intellectual property and proprietary rights.
No material from this website may be copied, reproduced, downloaded, published, broadcast or distributed, in whole or in part, other than for your own non-commercial reasons, without the express written consent of Total Farm Marketing.
Use of this Website
If you are provided with a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of Total Farm Marketing’s security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential and not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this website or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer, in order that others are not able to view or record your password or other data containing confidential or personally identifying information (also referred to as Confidential Personal Information, or “CPI”). You also agree not to resell or transfer your user name or password or your use of or access to this website.
You may use this website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with the Terms. You agree not to use this website:
- in any way that violates any applicable laws or regulations;
- to transmit or procure the sending of any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation;
- to impersonate or attempt to impersonate Total Farm Marketing, a Total Farm Marketing employee, another user or any other person or entity; or
- to engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of this website or which, as determined by Total Farm Marketing, may harm Total Farm Marketing or users of this website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- use this website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the website;
- use any robot, spider or automatic device, process or means to access this website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the website;
- use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on this website or for any other unauthorized purpose;
- use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of this website;
- introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of this website, the server on which this website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this website;
- attack this website via a denial-of-service attack or distributed denial-of-service attack; or
- otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website.
Links on this website to other websites not under the control of Total Farm Marketing are provided solely for your convenience. Total Farm Marketing is not responsible for and cannot guarantee the quality, accuracy or timeliness of those websites. You agree that you visit any and all such linked websites at your own risk and that it is your responsibility to take all necessary protective measures against computer viruses, worms and any other cyber-security risks. You acknowledge that Total Farm Marketing’s linking to such websites does not represent or constitute an endorsement or adoption by Total Farm Marketing of the views expressed or of the products and services sold on those websites. Questions about the content of those websites should be directed to their respective authors.
A hypertext link from your website(s) to this website is not permitted, unless Total Farm Marketing has provided prior written permission. To request such permission, please send a message via e-mail to email@example.com.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will Total Farm Marketing or any of its affiliates have any responsibility or liability to any party for any damages of any kind arising out of or in any way involving: (i) your access to or use of this website, including your downloading of any document from this website; (ii) your failure to be able to access the website; (iii) your reliance upon any of the information provided on this website; or (iv) your accessing of any other website not under the control of Total Farm Marketing by means of a hyperlink located on this website.
Other Important Information
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Wisconsin of the United States of America (“U.S.”) without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or involving these Terms shall be filed only in the state or U.S. federal courts located in Wisconsin and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. If any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severable from the remainder of the Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
The failure of Total Farm Marketing to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
If there is a conflict between these Terms and additional terms available within a particular part of this website, those additional terms will prevail for that conflict.